Area Sales Manager
- Hafele Việt Nam , Da Nang - Vietnam
- 2000 Competitive
- Posted: 08 Mar 2018
1/ Objective of the position
- Be responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities of assigned product ranges within the assigned sales-channel team in the assigned territories of Vietnam. Staff, manage, lead the sales team and provide leadership towards the achievement of profitability growth of turnover in line with company vision and values. Develop and implement plans and strategies to expand the assigned sales-channel business and contribute to the on-going development of training and educational programs for clients and Sales Executives.
2/ Description of tasks
- Develop monthly/ quarterly/ yearly sales strategy to penetrate to the assigned sales- channel in the assigned territories of Vietnam to ensure attainment of the sales team’s goals and profitability. Responsible for the on-going performance and development of the sales executives to achieve their targets.
- Prepare action plans by individuals as well as by team for effective search of sales leads and prospects.
- Effectively manage and develop the assigned market by implementing the fair resources distribution/allocation (customers and/or territory) within the team to make sure all sales executives have the same potential to execute, develop & deliver sales results.
- Coordinate with Strategic Sales Management Department to set sales targets and evaluate the executive performance of the team.
- Provide timely, accurate, competitive pricing on all completed prospect applications submitted for pricing and approval, while striving to maintain maximum turnover growth.
- Verify, approve and maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports submitted by Sales Executives.
- Provide timely feedbacks to supervisors regarding sales performance and the assigned market.
- Build strong relationships with customers and thought leaders that can positively impact sales strategy. Design annual customer’s satisfaction survey and automated communications programs that support the needs of the sales organization & ISO requirement.
- Assist in the development and implementation of marketing plans as needed.
- Coordinate with Marketing Department to delivering an events program, to ensure that brand presence is maximized and strategic objectives are met. Coordinate with related departments to continually monitor, analyze and tune campaigns to maximize ROI.
- Coordinate with HR & Strategic Sales Management to define HC adding demand, recruit, test, hire, coach, develop and retain Sales Personnel’s.
- Assist Sales Executives in preparation of proposals and presentations.
- Ensure that all Sales Executives meet or exceed all activity standards for prospecting calls, appointments, presentations, proposals and closes.
- Set examples for Sales Executives in areas of personal character, commitment, organizational and selling skills, and work habits.
- Conduct regular coaching and counseling with Sales Executives to build motivation and selling skills.
- Attend tradeshows and industry events as needed. Provides timely feedbacks to supervisors regarding sales performance and the market.
- Conduct one-on-one review with all Sales Executives to build more effective communications, to understand training and development needs, and to provide insight for the improvement of Sales Executive’s sales and activity performance.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensure that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- Be the representative for Hafele for customer contacts of assigned topics (eg. Sales).
- Be professional in Hafele uniform and live on Hafele values (follow the guidelines from any Hafele policy/manual/handbook/book,..). Teamwork and support others where needed. Do everything to enhance and to protect Häfele as a company and brand and don’t do anything that can cause disadvantage or damage Häfele as a company or brand. Other jobs assigned by supervisors and the company.
- University Graduation.
- Major in Economic, Construction, Technical, Business Administration or Marketing…
- 7+ year experience in project sales of building/ construction/ interior materials
- Proven sales management experience in construction or/and furniture industry or/and hardware, furniture fittings, home appliances or/and sanitary or related fields is a plus
3/ Specific knowledge
- Having good networks with the decision-makers of dealers, shops, carpenters, factories in the mentioned territories of Vietnam is preferable
4/ Other requirements
- Excellent presentation and communication skills
- Excellent facilitation and training skills
- Performance assessment skills
- Strong leadership skills as well as sales management skills
- Good people management and interpersonal skills with ability to inspire, guide and coach individuals
- Excellent organisational and prioritisation skills. High levels of creativity
- Great attention to detail, highly organized yet able to see the “big picture”
- Good brand awareness
- Strong work ethic, sense of urgency and desire to succeed
- Team player with a strong “customer-focus” orientation
- Dynamic, self-confident, hard-working, honest and gentle.
- Willing to travel domestically, work independently and lead the team.
- Good command of English is a must.
- Computer literate (good skill in Microsoft Office software, Excel, Words, Powerpoint).
About Hafele Việt Nam
With four own factories in Germany and numerous other international factories world-wide, Häfele specializes in the supply of furniture fittings, architectural hardware, kitchen fittings, bathroom accessories, power tools and electronic locking systems.
Established in 1923 in Nagold, Germany, Häfele today is one of the world’s leading producers of furniture fittings, architectural hardware as well as electronic locking systems. With 37 subsidiaries and wide product portfolio presence in more than 150 countries and a history of over 90 years of experience and continuous innovation, Häfele is developing exponentially and becoming a world’s leading home as well as project solution provider.